Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ahggg..... too much stuff of the next comic in my head!!!

After a month and 2 weeks of no updates, My Inked Page is by online. (I am so gonna change this name! Someday but not today.)

Hi, and yes, chapter 16 has arrive! Drawn right after transformer 2 released, continuing the craziness after chapter 14! And right after the longest chapter (chapter 15) i ever drew for this series.

Nothing special happened in August except two of my sisters' flight to U.S.A, you know, there are now in university age. My elder sis get back to her university and my second elder sis headed to SLU as St. Lawrence University.

Next was my examination which cause the hiatus of the blog. Some of you may know my results but only one word to say it, common. Well, at least i get all pass.

What else? Nothing, just the same old me sitting in front of my sis PC typing the words you are staring. Or Youtubing like before. (What? my friend who plays Maple Story said mapling too.) By the way, remember the microwave i introduced? (It is so popular even without my introduction.) Yes, there is so many cool youtubers. This time, I'm introducing a user who is quite interesting. Many of them probably use make up to change the characters which they represented, but this guy, he used action figures. Nope, not power ranger, but marvel and dc heroes figues, and no stop motion. (well mostly.)

Right after the exam, it was SUPPOSE to be a NICE holiday, but cause by Mr. H1N1, not a step to crowded place. Bore as always, but things always get planned at a situation like this. Playback!

"There is a manga (comic) contest in Malaysia! Once a 100 years, sort of. Why i announced this? Cause i interested of taking part. Some of you maybe Malaysia Chinese comic fans, and sure you'll know they started a society about it. That's this contest was born." (Blessed Ctrl C!)

And my first and ever but not the shortest comic born, for contest entrance only! Wanna see it? Wait till October 11th! Right after its expired date.

Speaking of shortest comic, the friend i mentioned last post (His parodied name was used in my contest entry.) has teamed-up with me to draw a few comic strips for the hostel noticeboard. Turns out not bad, one does the thinking, and one does the drawing. Not bad. Not bad.

OH, one more thing. This week parodied name:
梁宋坤=梁松焜:Our ex-leader, coincidence-ly ride the same train last year till now. Before i know him, all i know is we always (nearly) got on the same and he is my senior. (He is wearing our school uniform in the train, how couldn't i know?) Until he became our junior 2 leader. I got in a room with fifteen form 2 student which he was friendly with. With chating, suprisingly he was graduated from my primary school. Crazy.

Next week!
What was printed in the paper?
Find out next week in My Inked Page!
So gonna change the title.

No comments: