Friday, December 18, 2009

The week with all sorts of emo


Hi everyone! It is been a while since my untitled comic (Still no ideas? Come on!) posted.
Miss the three idiotic guys above?
No?
Good, cause you never gonna miss them again!

Now, you have 4 options when you're watching this,
One) Ignored the comics and read what i typed;
Two) Ignored what i typed and watch the comics;
Three) Read 'n' watch the whole post;
Four) Ignored the whole and get your stupid cursor outta here........( I'm sure you won't pick this RIGHT???????)

I know this week wasn't over YET.....
But as you can see with the title...
This week was a special week,
even though it wasn't over YET.

If you are my sisters and cousins,
you should know what am i gonna said about the beginning of the week.
If you weren't,
then I'll have to tell you.:
Why in the heck you can't call me.

My maternal grandfather died in his sleep last week.
So we went to the his funeral,
He died in the age of 92,
According to the tradition,
No one should be crying during funeral,
Cause my grandpa had lived on this world for almost a century,
and died without pain or suffer. (I explained the reason.)
I don't know if i am approved to say all about this,
but i regretted for not accompany properly him in the last ten years.
I don't interact much with him because I'm shy even in front of my grandpa.
But i hope he will rest in peace.

But anyway,
after the funeral,
we went back to KL.
The next day, i went to visit my old pal.

You can check out his non-frequently-update-blog,
I am still quite confused about the reason of the birth of his user name.
What?
I didn't link his blog?
I'll give you two hints,
one,
his at the sidebar of my blog;
two,
he preferred detective over ninja.
Got it?
Great!

Now where did i stop?
Oh!

Wednesday, he finally got his parents approved
for arrange a day for me to visit him.
What wows me is that his drawing skill improved abnormally.
After some questioning i found out that
he got a new master,
(Well he said the ex-master was me, but i don't quite agree with that though i am the one who affects him with my drawing-on-textbooks-habits. Now it is still occurs!)

And he got his place as a vice president of comic society of his school!
With higher position comes with more responsibility,
(Hey, wasn't that sound familiar?)
So he probably be more busier than before.......
He had to work extra hard on the studies
and he has to do the paper works of the society.


To bad there ain't comic society in my school,
They put it as a branch of art society,
By that,
even comics genius avoid it.
Pitiful.................

By the way,
we scheduled this Sunday for the COMIC FIESTA
A place where geniuses gathers to show their skills and talents
but still not aged enough to get the job.
And a place that cosplayers gathered to let you guess what the heck are they
and hurts your eyes.

THE NEXT PASSAGE WILL BE IGNORABLE, SO IT WILL BE PARAGRAPH MODE, FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE LOG ON TO http://www.thereisnosuchsite.com.my/

Yesterday, i finally finished reading a 333 chapters manga, named Eyeshield 21. It is a comic about Japanese made history in American football history. Because of its humorous and non-boring-ness, i even felt nervous when the match of the manga was occurring. This is just a introduction of my viewed comics, you can check it out if you wanted to. Next time, I'll be introducing a non-famous-because-the-ignorance-of-those-psycho-B.O.N-fans-but-it-is-great-comic. (Wanna know what the heck is B.O.N is, catch MCAT next week.)

I have a habit about mangas, when i think some of these were good, i will read it from the first chapter. Even though it has serialized till hundreds chapters.

That's all for now! see ya!

P/s: After the comic reading, i found out a news in facebook!!!
That is
xxx xxx xxxxx xx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx..........
Shh..... keep it a secret that i posted this............

No comments: