Saturday, October 9, 2010

Long Time No See

Hi! long time no see and long time no update.

I am not introducing anything about the video above since most of you must have heard all his song.

You won't going to see any long long long paragraphs as usual today because i compressed it. How could i compressed words?

This is my first time to write a blog post with Mandrain more than 20% of the whole post. If you like it, comment in the chatbox, tell me you like it, cause i am not in the mood to check the comment box. Cbox is more faster, don't you think?

So here's the thing of today's post.

好久不见(My 9/10/2010 version)

Compose: Originally Jay Chou and Fang Wenshan

Rewrite: The owner of the blog you are reading.

[Caution: Red words weren't with the lyrics.]

好久不见你们好吗
肯定好奇我去了哪
整两个月没有写啦
并不代表我退出啦

中秋节时过得好吗
我却是在宿舍过啊
但我却不是寂寞哒
因我有中秋简讯陪我啊

Long time no see do u miss me?
Almost the time for UEC
Also the time to end a P
MR subject with only three

I knew your marks is very 好 (<---What the heck)
No need to show off your results
I’m just curious friends in KL
Whether keep it or write it out (walau~~)

还有多久
才能丢书包
拿课本去卖也赚不到
新版本出料
(旧书)每人要
Gathering 还没搞
又不知道谁要
出钱。。。。

(Chorus)
在家不上网就是看戏
不是看漫画就是disney
真期望假期不会呆毙

不小心就是高一
经商还是数理
希望UEC 很容易
好想快点动画笔

Finally form 3 almost ending
Future plans until now still empty
Everybody were so exciting
Singapore trip is waiting
Get into memories
Hoping you will be liking it
This really whacked out jay chou lyrics

我的英文歌词很糟 (这我知道)
感觉像我在发牢骚
我没有方文山般好
可以押韵已经很妙

I never buy his copyright
Just please don’t sue me with replies
Internet is a place so white
Everyone can scold kanasai (Really~)

Repeat #

No comments: