Sunday, January 23, 2011

First post in 2011, sad or great?

Hey guys, it is the year 2011, What so special about it? Well, it is
  1. the year we stopped write 2 zeroes on the up right corner of our exercise books,
  2. the year we start writing two ones on the same place and i still ain't get used to it.
  3. the year my class get separated from the class, supposedly, only the science and economic differences. But purposely got separate like a plate of sand fall off the edge of a 3 stories building.
  4. the year our teachers keep scaring us about the creeps of SPM aka the last interstate test in our dear country.
  5. the year i have the least textbooks in my bag and on my desk, because i borrowed my friends.
  6. the year i am lost in the major subjects, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BIOLOGY, MATH, ADDITIONAL MATH, ADVANCE MATH.
  7. the year i questioned my choices.
  8. the year which enables me to bring my cell, PROUDLY!!! Though it is not touch screens like others, but hey, it is a one ringgit bill besides a diamond, less percentage for losing it.
  9. the year i can get out from hostel every once in a while, for shopping or bowling or watch some movies with my friends. But i have to get back there before 7.
  10. the year i changed my tilam and pillows,
  11. the year facebook KANASAI-LY renewed my profile even i didn't want to.
  12. the year i was annoyed by youtube copyrights claims.
  13. the year i wear long pants to school, HURRAY???
  14. the year i haven't finished yet, so did you.
  15. the year i wish everyone will be maturer, so am i.
  16. the year i will probably celebrate valentines alone, like all the 15 years before.
  17. the year before the year i celebrates my birthday at home, but probably no party.
  18. the year i acted strange like all those years.
  19. the year i can't drink 3 in 1 hot drinks because our drinking fountain's heater broke, way long ago.
  20. the year i have many story ideas in my head.
  21. the year i opened a Youtube account, for rating, liking, commenting, subscribing.
  22. the year i am still a geek. but i can't help it. i can't be cool.
  23. the year i see two guitars in our hostel.
  24. the year i'm senior.
  25. the year i stop writting J (junior) instead, i wrote S (senior)
  26. the year apple products' appearance increasing in our family crew.
  27. the year i'm still a normal student.
  28. the year i started a post with 30 THIS YEARs in my blog.
  29. the year i started a post with a HEY.
  30. the year i ended my first post with BIG RED DOT.

No comments: