Thursday, January 29, 2009

The craziness continues




Gong Xi Fa Cai! Which is every Chinese favorite phrase. What about me? Well, i kinda figuring that out.

After (I lost count) posts, kinda think of it, I am wondering if you guys like the "Every post many facts, i am lost, with no relax." thingy? (Thingy was used in many cartoons in U.S.A. Which is always used by the stupid brainless characters to introduce something that they can't explain or un-pronounce-able word. I am not requiring me as an idiot.)

By the way, here's the introduction of this week post:
Long shi (Mr. Dragon/Dragon guy) Tournament is a kind of sports day for the school of our main characters -----Kang dao. They don't just call it sports day like the other school, maybe dragon sounds more fierce for the tournament. For three years the school (Yes, he made it to form 3 without downgraded.) Wen shan(I kinda have some problem with typing Chinese characters.) has been dreaming of getting into the tournament. By forcing his "sidekicks" Hua kun
and Chong tong(The geek guy), they practiced, and obviously you have to read by yourself to get the point in the chapter.

Did you ever seen a school with great money to publish school newspaper like your house newspaper? Guess not.

Enjoy!

P/s: Due to some "It-will-work-better-in-my-computer" problem, This post will only contain 2 images. I'm sure you will only use 5 minutes to done reading, unless you are a super duper sloth-ty slowpoke.

No comments: