Saturday, May 9, 2009

The end of 2008 creations


The only adjective to describe this month isn't warm nor cold, nor excited, not even boring, BUT hot! It is like we back to the days before the other nine suns shot down, we switch on our air-conditioner to prevent melting, but seems it makes the world more warmer than before. Such complex relation, that is why I leave it the protector of the world without fancy costume. And that's why you are looking this passage. Got it? Never mind, you don't have to anyway.

One of my favorite sport is badminton, it is the only game i remember its rule and regulation. But to master it is hard, you have to know whack, how to smack, how to smash, (I think they are the same thing. They all have the power to hurt me.) how to not get blame by your partner, and the most important is how to get your respect for the people on the game. Look, if you have standard above me, that is not the problem, if your smacking skills are as dull as mine or below, brother/sister, we are one of the kind. I am good (i think) at the so-called 网前球 [that means when the shuttlecock hits the wires of the racket, letting it bounce to the other side of the net, and very closely and also 阿姆巩ly. (luckily)] But the others prefer smack smack smack, i can't disagree with that cause it is a move to the winning point. When there's a skilled student stand by me to be my double's partner. Don't know why, i have Hollowman's ability, Invisible. Hello! I'm standing right here using my racket as my cane standing like Mr. Chaplin from the black and whites, And my partner think the point we lose in my side was my fault because of my focusing. Try think about it, you are in a war, you are trying to keep away from the bullets, but after twenty bullets you are standing on the same point for ten minutes and not a bloodstain on your shirt but the SWAT mate beside you. Suddenly a bullet coming towards you after fifteen minutes. Back to the tent at the side of the war, the nurse advices you to be careful and the others warn you about keep away from the bullets.

But after looking like the referee of the table tennis competition looking at the shuttlecock from here to there to here to there, one of the person said, "Hey, this guy haven't receive one shuttlecock, give him one. "Partner, you are making me sad, it is like i was a poor worker, and you give me a free penny. This is the problems for a not skilled person in some sports. You get nothing but pity. (It is same in online games, crowd left you because you didn't play any.)

Advising moment: One of my friend advice me for changing the blog language from English into Chinese. How about you?

The next thing is, curiosity of dooo words,
How many "dooo" words you know? What is "dooo" words? Doooo words is the words appear in American idol logo when people speak it. It will be replace by hexagons symbols(*), and often starts with the capital F. When you were a kid, people thinks you are weird when you says it, when you are in my age, people felt weird when you never says it. 黄明志, A Malaysian who use songs to express what he saw in Malaysian but offended the government unaware. Once again use a video to introduce these words, but before he publish it, somebody seems to know these words decades ago. Why is it spread out wide so easily like virus A H1N1? For me, i think it is curiosity. Person A says some of the words and person B heard it, person B found it can be use to express un-pronouns-able anger, so he makes it a practice in his life, and then the whole process starts over again. Why use these slang? It is like you are out of vocabulary. (For the viewer that is pure heart, you might just don't let these words bugging you, continue your comic reading, as for the user of what i said....) One more caution, if you continue using these words, the numbers of offended person will increase.

Lastly, wish every mother either pregnant or not, a
Happy Mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!

P/s: this has more words than before cause by the mistake of the dividing the pages of this chapter.

No comments: