Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yo! Yo! What's up? Don't throw rotten tomatoes cause i got an umbrella!


You guys have so much time and patients! I will rain lucky above all of you if i could, that means i couldn't. Oh what the heck!

Sorry for all those trouble for holding your fist when you're looking at this un-upgraded blog.

Let me introduce today's (i wrote at night, so you'll looking at this in the next day.) chapter. THIS is the last chapter in year 2008. I drew it before the December holidays, before this blog was born. Why it became digital? (In my words, Scanned) Thanks to the most loyal (or should i say the only) viewer, 吴琦 Because he (yes he's not a girl) can't wait for long caused by my scanner. (which malfunctioned) and also my allergic-to-blogger-laptop. He scanned it for me, his appeared in the chatbox, with the name chi. Remember this name, He's the savior of the blog.

About the the summary of the story, this chapter is a about my form1 story. The "tradition" of note passing was appeared in the end of the last semester. Obviously every exam was over, what else the words in the note will be? Gossips, gossips and lastly Online games talking. (For me, it is like martian conversation.) From that day on, it is like, i'm a postman to them. So, this chapter will be introducing a very overact story. You may listen to the storyteller.

This chapter will be using many translated words:
嘿利普米:Help me
佛姆乐:formula
依姆婆灯:Important
米拉可:Miracle
普雷。斯特欸森:Play Station

With weird note passing tricks:
a) rubber band shooter
b) Morse code (you need a Morse code decoder, your friend need it too.)
c) Pig-pen or unknown icons
d) The most classic, paper planes, the most dangerous but most effective. (And cheap)

Not to forgot, my favorite, parodied names:
言嘉河:Origin from 何嘉艳, An ex-classmates, a popular girl in school, shorty, but crushed by many boys in school, rumors said. I think.
苏伊林:Origin from 林逸舒, Her data will be secreted.

To be continued.......

P/s: My birthday was over, I got a sketchbook money can buy. But the part that is priceless is the wishes and words between the friendships.

Thanks for everything! weirdcomicstory.blogspot.com was revive!

No comments: