Monday, July 20, 2009

Sorry, this post's quality might not as good as others.


<--- this wasn't my best drawing. Hello! everyone. Ya, there's not much to say......

Thanks to a holiday of the state of my school, you are watching a post wrote in Monday.

By the way, i found i have "editor" that keep "rushing" me, you know if you know this blog well.

I am gonna end this post fast. Because there is nothing to discuss.

Like microwaves? Wondering what stuff will kill your microwave? Youtube got an account with over 160 non-eat-able stuff roasted by microwave. Of course, sacrifice do occurs, for microwaves only. Watch these guys without a scientist license burn and melt stuff. Check it out.
They are Americans. I don't have a youtube account.

Speaking of youtube, it is the website i visit the most. I wonder what video you like to finding in it?

For me, i'll find the microwave in the account i just described. Technically, advertised. And a account that reviews Hasbro transformers. Most of the time, i'll things you would think it's childish. Kamen riders. Not those with huge bug eyes. There are call masked rider here. I think you only remember one called Ryuki. Today, kamen rider has developed to kamen rider decade. A rider that can transform to any past rider. More importantly, it is pink.

There's something i need to announce. This blog will be temporary close for a few weeks after the post of chapter 15 part 4. Cause i am rushing chapter 16. If i don't stop, it will be to late.

I'll present this post in a rush. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: