Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wonder why i typed this in weekdays? I'll explained.

Hi there! What the title said, why you can see my updates in weekdays? If you are one of the Sin-chew press subscriber, you may know why cause the MY SCHOOL was at the front page!!! For what? Yes, it's the virus that scares every resident on earth except the nations that has a worse virus----- A(H1N1), aka pig syndrome or something.

By the way, As i was speaking about the chapter 15, you probably wondering who the heck is 聪通, well, he is not a talkative, sort of the sidekick type, so called nerd person. Here's his full fact: (So far)
Name: 陈聪通
Age: 15 (C1-C14 excluded C5,6,7's flashback)
CAKASS: B.U.S (Vice President)
DOB: Not mentioned
First appearance: Chapter 1 (Stacking 30 cards pyramid)
Favorite food: Noodles
Specialties: Inventing, card stacking
Hobby: Inventing
Proudest invention: The high speed shoes 2.0
First invention: Blackboard torturer.
Latest invention: Spring shoes
Words: Don't confuse me with the author. We're alike but different.

This is the longest chapter i ever drew. it has 29 pages. The reason i drew this because 文山 & 华坤 has appears to much as lead roles, sometimes even Robin needs his own story. So the chapter 15 was born. And three of my pens sacrificed.

For a more "modern" school service, our school has a own website, a faster way to get digital homework or send it back. To communicate the students and teachers, they set up a e-mailing service call I-mail. It is a place where freedom of emails don't occurs. It is forbid to send something related to adult stuff, politics, religion. This i can respect. Some user thought his name won't show with the sender's name. Here's a example, title: 520

你们全部是傻嗨!!!我是寮架打啊!!怎样???利害打架和有料的来找我啦!!!!全部废材!! (Copied and pasted file)
Translation: All of you are idiots!!! I'm here to start a fight!! So what??? If you are skilled with fighting or you have the stuff, come and find me!!!! All are *****!! (For the stars, you can simply insert any words.)

See the bold words? This guy does not hide his name and class with user name. Here's the other usage thought by other users.

1.) 想请问各位,有看到一支??吗??
???版,?gb有粘名字的。
????室,?手边,第?排,第?位不见的。
如果有看到请还回
有酬劳--???原价价钱)

不然就在问大家
请问有卖????,???,??????/吗??
价钱还可再谈,谢谢^^

(Insert any words in the question marks.)

There are many internet companies produce their own email system. Like MSN hotmail which merely use for online games ID or chatting on messengers. Yahoo has the function to get the newest news in your account. G-mail from Google allow you to write your own blog like me, or chat on the selected messenger.

Some of my friend have my address but mostly don
't. The contact in my account mostly my family members. My dad and sisters forwarded some cool ppt, videos, pictures or even jokes. One of my friends forwarded me some interest mails like:
("True"stories
) ...... Send this to X of your friend or (Tragedy) happens.
Ghost paragraph, hate it when he does this.

Anyway, my I-mail once received a mail that obviously not related to me, but even in English i can't understand any words it says. If you a translator of this kind of English. Leave a comment and tell me.


WHO KNOW DUCATI BREMBO OHLINS KTM SANTA CRUZ SPECIALIZED MERIDA Giant shimano sram rockshox fox ferrari bugatti pagini zonda lotus mayback amg jaguar or many many came to find me we become a friend.

About the ("True"stories) ...... Send this to X of your friend or (Tragedy) happens. It is kind of fun for beginners. The believing of the mail may due to the receiver. Sometimes it will be a spam for the mailbox. For the guys who are planning to sent one to me,

DO NOT SEND IT TO ME, IT IS BORING AND I DON'T OWN SO MUCH EMAIL ADDRESS, DON'T THINK I'M A JACKASS. SEND ONE BLOCK ONE.

Thank you for cooperating.

This is the last picture of todays post. enjoy!

Next time!
This is the first time 文山 met 聪通. The craziness flashback continues. And one of them own Billabong!

No comments: