Thursday, February 18, 2010

Delayed post doesn't mean it won't be posted.


Hi guys! Long time no see! Yes, i was absent for nine days and seems like nobody cares. Just joking, as you can see, i have updated my status in FB. So i don't have to repeat. But still, thanks for all the New Year's wishes.

Five days in my dad's hometown, Titi, without any Internet connection, was very harsh to me. Cause i can't make valentine's day wishes to my friends and for the birthday boy who was that lucky to be born in this day. ( You know who i meant.)

This post was supposed to be written at Sunday. So now, there's more things to be write in here. Why? Cause my CNY was officially over since my family won't be going to my mom's hometown. ( Personal reason.) Also, my sis need to get back to work today. And that is why my ang-pau money were less than 50, but that isn't what i want to talk.

What i want to talk is my five days in Titi. The first day was the last day of the lunar calendar. This is what we called 年三十.

Lunar calendar: December 30
A last minute shopping at IOI mall, Puchong. My dad, sis, and me, looking for new clothes for three of us. Very expensive but look good on us. Oh yeah!

Went back home for preparation for hometown trip. My friend 亮宏 called. Emergency call. About the e-cards we have been planning. I just hate it that these order weren't ordered earlier. And that is why my CNY's relaxation was messed up. But i can't regret since i accept his request. Which somehow i felt i was tricked. At first, he said i was going to draw 'some' of my friends love story, which i was excited to know. Just because CNY falls in VD, so plan B. I have to draw something that is funny and using their face as the story's characters. Disappointing, but never mind.

My other friend 政宇's family's BBQ cancelled, (Reason unconfirmed.) another friend didn't even come to Titi. So? Watching Astro is the only thing left.

Lunar calendar: January 1st
No Internet, no blogging. Went to my dad's uncle's house to have Reunion Lunch. Got some ang-paus. Bored for a few hours.

Back home, lack of A4 paper, (MSpaint didn't worked out.) solution? Mah-jong papers.
No scanner. Solution? Camera.
Power failure. Solution? None.
No Internet to sent those comic strip. Solution? Inconveniently asked my aunt for their Internet.
Still left some comic strip undone. Solution? Do it tomorrow.

Till then, i regretted accepting that request for some reason.

Lunar calendar: January 2nd
Went to DURIAN TIPUS for another Reunion Lunch. The lunch was delayed into "linner" or "dunch". But i ain't bored cause there is a NITENDO WII in the house. First time to play it. Pretty cool.
  • Tennis was easy to play. But it gets pretty exhausting after 10 plays.
  • Baseball, hard to swing the bat accurately, the pitching wasn't easy. I was exhausted after 2 plays.
  • Golf, only my dad was skilled with this.
  • Bolling was fun but difficult to make strikes.
DURIAN TIPUS is where i get the most ang-paus from. The event ends right after the family portrait was shot.

Advice: Whenever the firecrackers start cracking, never stand less than 6 meters closer. Your eardrums will burst any moment. Trust me.

Stupid blackout let us missed the first part of IP MAN. (叶问, odd translation.) Good thing is my dad's friend was kind enough to let my sis and i watch with them.

Lunar calendar: January 3rd.
Ecards' order were finally done. So nothing left to worry except the sending part.

My dad's cousin's (Who was a wife of a priest who has a son who met my mom's sister's son during football by not noticing they were related.) daughter came back from India. So, we paid a visit.

Few hours later, back home. But missed an oppurtunity to visit 政宇.

At night, went to visit my dad's ex-classmate. Had a happy conversation till midnight.
The second year i hurt my finger when opening carbonate drink can. I think the wound was caused by the experiment of blood testing one week ago. My friend fail to poke for blood on my finger, causing a sequelae for me.

Lunar calendar: January 4th
Last day at Titi.

Went to visit 政宇 during last 3 hour.

Hurt my middle finger with the same reason, this, i don't know why.

Home sweet home!

Lunar calendar: January 5th
Went to BUKIT APAK

Back home. Spent 1 hour to type this much.

Finally! Done.

And this is my five days during CNY.

Enjoy!
Bye!

No comments: