Saturday, March 13, 2010

When everything's starting to slow down




Hey people! Miss me? It has been a while since the Gong Xi Fatt Cai. And whoosh, another holiday.

Many things had happened within these two weeks. My friends kept wrote about the same thing over and over again, though they don't live together. But still gonna repeat what they said.

Over 60 independence schools and some other middle schools knew, from CNY holiday till the happy period of March, only three weeks remain, why miss it? Let's torture, no, let's test those students!

And there you are examinations. Exhaustion starts.

Before the exam even starts, the cold germ got me, high fever, running nose, coughing, came in package. Great! Just what i want, excuses for the bed.

Fever or not, I still going to take the test. It is better than retest, isn't it?
During the examination, books, notes, highlighted words were the only thing in every one's vision. It isn't fresh to me anymore, since I am fifteen.

Our teacher ain't human too, cause they gave us the syllabus for about three years long. We are reading what the juniors read. Okay fine, the PMR is crueler.

My roommates who normally ignore their teacher knew the consequence for don't do revisions, got their heads in the books. But during the moment they will complain about the teachers about not explaining the stuff. They slept too, so i can't say it was 100% the teachers fault.

Forget those guys, my brain was complete empty for the exams, i was only wished i could pass the passable subject and ace the ace-able subject. So, if you are waiting for my results, keep waiting, cause it won't be announce until next.


My friend 和钧 just got mosquito diseases, which possibly dengue, but was discover early so not worries. But he had to retest since he missed 9 subjects. Poor guy, get well soon!


By the way! I ain't the keyman anymore, since someone got more advantages to take the job. She get to school and 6 in the morning, half an hour earlier. No more keyholding job. But whatever, it is pointless to talk here.

15th March was the date of birth of my two best friends, too bad i can't join them since i have traffic problems, sigh!

V off!

No comments: