Saturday, June 19, 2010

I like anything about the holidays except its speed.


People say, "See you in a jiffy." to do something else after a conversation and will meet again later. Scientist say, "Jiffy is a very short time equal to the time light takes to move a small distances. " (I searched the web and the result is quite confused.) Well, that explains people lies very much. However, I say, "Jiffy is a perfect description of holidays." Why? Because the holidays ends quickly if you don't find a way to spent it."

Yaya, some of my friends spent their times in out-stations, camps, karaoke-ing, celebrates birthdays, barbeque-ing, tuition, gaming and i meant the electronics ones. Well, me? I am just nothing but a couch potato. (I learnt this during the English exam.)

Hence, i made a graf so you can understand how on earth i spent my holidays. Ain't i thoughtful?

I watched Prince of Persia and the A-Team with my family. Both of them ain't blockusters, but they just good in some way.

Prince of Persia isn't historical nor mythical. It was a video game before we even know it. So, its storyline remain fresh and no one knows how it goes without watching unless they are geeks who played the game.

The A-Team was a old TV show. It is a quarter military, a quarter comedy and half action. It is more than a military movie, and you should take your dad to watch it.

World cup, a sport tournament that attracts more viewers and fans than the Olympics. Most humans freak out as their national team lost or win. You can say i spent most of the holiday night in front of the TV. As a supporters of nobody, i just wanna watch how they score. Including the butter hand.
As holidays gotta end, my mind is mixed with two thoughts. One, i wish the holidays never ends, okay, at least not so fast. But, i kinda wanted the school days to come faster. Is this one of those annoying examples of life? I hate this kind of dilemma.

Finally, during the holidays, i watched "Sherlock Holmes" (Tony 'Iron Man' Stark without facial hair version.), "Iron Man 2" (Where the man in the suit who owns a "SUITcase" has ego problems.), "How to train Your Dragon"(A film with well soundtracks about Nothern Dragons and one of them is very very feline-cute.) You can say i am satisfied with that. Bless high capacity pendrives.
So, thank you for clicking in to my blog, i hope you enjoyed it. Oh, before i forget.
Happy Father's Day to every fathers in the world including my dad!
Bye!


No comments: