Saturday, August 14, 2010

Almost lazy to blog, so i plog.




Hi guys! glad to know you haven't forget about me. Which of you have been missing me? Huh?



Why am i absent for such a long time? First, you have to thank my Internet applications, you must be asking, why do i need to thank them? Cause they are so sacred that they can read your minds, it's like they are living and they do or connect the Internet by their will. So? It rapidly cut the line, reconnect the line and cut the line again. That's why i am absent for so long. Thanks to my unstable router and my unstable time.
(That's why i am so active in Facebook but not at Blogger. By the record, i am not talking excuses, please, who would use up so much time to type the sentences above when they can just say, "I am sorry, it is all my fault, I'm too lazy to blog." and other EMO stuff.)
If you forgave me, then good. I'll tell you what i have been up to.
First, i went to watch the 24 season drum concert after the last post was posted.

above is the second day ticket (blue, first day was red.)
A few weeks after the concert,
Mister Always Active to Organize Events Guy, as usual organized a life camp as an "classonal" event for the rest of the year of the school.
It is going to be less "classonal" than the Singapore Trip than no class have ever been than far for a tour.
Nor a society.

The camp was named

"启/旗开得胜"生活营

We were not plan to have any life lesson there. (That was secondary purpose.) We were planning to have a classonal fun. That no class has ever been.
At the same time, my school's parents' day is held at the second day of the camp.
Because of it, we ALMOST lose our camp.

My dad came and receive my report card. The result came out quite fine.

After a couple of weeks,.... okay, i don't really remember the dates, so, i use weeks.

Movies I watch:
Inception: Titanic gold star actor met The Dark Knight true Joker behind the scene. And the film about DREAMS under DREAMS under DREAMS under DREAMS was made.
Sorcerer's Apprentice: Disney movie about a guy learn magic in a destiny way. He "created" a physical molecule system that fires lightning bolts and played a nice song.
Weeks later,
Two book exhibition was held in my school.
The first one attracted many people, but mostly attracted by its amount of comics.
Too bad my amount of pocket money wasn't enough until my friend return my money. Or I'll buy some.

As for the second one, many books was shown too. The differences between these two exhibition is the first one wrapped their books and the second one didn't. Not to mention the selling time, the second one was longer as it opened till 5. As the results, the second exhibition lost because most of the customers read the books without buying them.
I bought two books since my friend returned part of my money. And one of them is this.
"Know about Colour Psychology"
Illustrated with monkeys.
And was hold up by me of course.


You can learn about your personalities with colours.
For examples,


People who like red is active and full of energy, justified, and sometime capricious

People who liked Blue are eggheads, serious and care about teamwork, mostly considerately.


People who liked yellow are full with curiousity, they are mostly the core of a team, and idealists, some of them have business heads.

People who liked white: A perfectionist, a loner, a loner performer......WHAT???



Yup, you can even lose your weight through colours.

Yup, i am so bored that take these pictures.

By the way, remember the old compact camera i once used on most of my pics? Well, it ends up as a juice-out battery camera.

When i mean end, i really do.

Thanks for reading my blog, i really do.

Maybe i'll do a vlog.......Nah! my voice to ugly to hear.




P/s: never put too much oversize photos. It is a pain to reorganized every spacing over and over again.....

No comments: