Sunday, November 8, 2009

November 7th part 1

Yesterday i went to BTS aka Berjaya Times Square to watch MJ's This is it. The only word i can say is, "Wow!"

This day was a half class trip, only half of the class show up. Before this day, I promised my group's members that i will brought the arranged drama script.

By LRT, from Sri Petaling to Hang Tuah; by feet, from the station to BTS.

Just in front of the entrances, we found Malaysia's not-so-bad break dance show "Battleground". But the whole recording haven't start yet, so we aren't gonna be on TV.

My sister get to go with me cause there was a spared ticket. Obviously, shopping wasn't an exception. We all decided to assemble at 11:55, everybody arrived in time cause they didn't go to Plaza GM due to the safety reason.
<--------But still, that happened. For some reasons, nobody have the patience, we all get in to box 4 and the show just about to start. After 10 minutes, this happened--->

The whole movie didn't disappoint me, to bad the 45 degree and the moonwalk wasn't show up yet, i dunno when.

After the movie, my sister gone to shopping while some of the friends and me went to the W.C. Confusion always happen when the crowd dismiss. Like part 1 go shopping, then all of us followed them, then part 2 go for the lunch, then all of us followed part 2.

<------At the end, we all end up here. (click here!)


After lunch, i have 1 hr left to spend. Because i have to a fund raising dinner with my dad to fill up my mom's absent.

So, all i can think of was the theme park, but all the boys have their place to go, like, 政宇 wants to find some point cards, 亮宏 wants to go to the post office, all they left was me and two girls. I am still a slack of getting with girls so i don't know if they already find out i am always 6 steps from them all the way to the theme park......

The ticket was bought, but the real stuff happens..............

To be continued........

No comments: