Saturday, May 15, 2010

If i have a power to control something, i would control the shuttlecock in the Thomas cup.

If every races stand together for Thomas Cup, should our Prime Minister be a badminton player?

This is quite something to think about. Yesterday, Malaysia lost against China in the Thomas Cup right after the Uber Cup by 0-3. Before the game starts, everyone was liked:

- There is no way Malaysia will defeat China.
- I hope Malaysia will defeat China.
- Datuk Lee? Defeat Lin Dan? NO way!
- He trained well, maybe he will, MIRACULOUSLY.
- Do you know Our Discipline teacher went to the course to watch it live?

After two breath taking match, it is 2-0, (Yes, Malaysia was still eating doughnuts.) I left the "Audience Box". (There is a newly set up multimedia room in our hostel. With a Family-size TV with Astro subscribed.) It is difficult to leave the room since it is stuffed with 70++ people who is also anxious of the Cup tournament.

I once heard the comedian 黄子华 once said,

"E=MC², why it is E=MC²? There is a Law of HAILA to prove about it. What's a law of HAILA? " He said in Cantonese, "The law of HAILA meant ‘海嘎姆个啦 Hai-gum-ge-la’ 定律, (是酱的啦!定律) and if you still questioned about it, then there will be another law to expain about it, and it is law of HOU-AH. What is law of HOU-AH? It is not 好啊!It is ‘猴出奇啊?Hou-chut-kei-ah’ 定律. (很出奇啊?)"

It is possible that this sort of law of explanation exist. Sometimes, something need some magical stuff to succeed something to get something. Like yesterday: Sometimes, Malaysia badminton team need miracle to defeat China to get the Thomas Cup we've been waited for 18 years. Why? 海嘎姆个啦! OK, i still don't get. 猴出奇啊?With answer like this, i assured YOU, will end in the ER of some hospital in some city in some country.

Maybe it is the pressure the was too much of Malaysia team, or maybe there is some sort of distance in the strength part, or it just a curse that every time i watch the match, the team i support will lose. (Ya, it is a stupid thought, but it could be if curse exists.)

It is their problem, not mine. What really confused me is, the "Malaysians' China supporters", had been supporting Malaysia all along. Some even said, i realized i was supporting M'sia all along. There is always a phenomena about the next day of an important game. It is that everyone, even students like us, instantly became an analyzer and analyze every move during the game. The smash, the save, the grin, the strip, the muscles, the popping, and the fancy-dressed fans and audience.

I wondered, if we conditionally cooperates as a resident of a country, does that count as a cooperation? Maybe Najib should use a racket to go SATU MALAYSIA.

Forget about Thomas. Yesterday, we went for another outing in the classic version of Seremban. There is nothing new to say about it. I can't take better close-up pictures, it is very warm that day, the candle and the offering candle smoke is difficult to capture and i questioned my battery charger as my camera was out of juice at the end of the day. The photos was not good enough to be post. Forget it.

Speaking of photographing, i angered my friend for posting his picture on web. I was given chance to delete before he "hit" me on the ground. Some people just have to get their face copyrighted? I knew this is my fault so i don't argue about it. But hey, where is the right of a photographer? I learnt my lesson for not simply posting up others photos, even though they look good in the photo to me. What's that call..... 低调?

Many said, IRON MAN 2 was awesome! But there is still some "boo-s" about the second movie. Good or bad? I don't know, cause i haven't watch it. Is it what it matters is the way we look through it? The way of storyline and the way of techno-impressed? Hmm......

My history report teammates wanted me to go for a trip to the Official library for resources since I'm a KL-an. I don't know if this would affect the schedule of the week. OH well, stupid reports have to be done for our sakes, i won't argue about it.

That's all for the week. Thanks for staring this post for so long. Bye!

No comments: