Friday, December 5, 2008

Chapter 1 part 2


Welcome again! Look at the bottom of the second blog, till December 4 th 2008 9:41am, my page has merely 4 comments, viewers can tell your friends about this, or this blog spot will be lonely and meaningless.( It is already meaningless, cause this blog was use as a electronic comic exhibition.)

Besides the facts I gotta tell you at hear, I gonna tell you why it is created.

Two years ago(maybe, I am not sure lah.), I didn' t draw my comics on the not-going-to-be-use paper( Yes, it is. look, before it was cut to half, it isn't a A4 sizes, if it is, it would be thinner, and see those little red arrows, it is icons that is printed wrong in the printing factory.) i draw on diaries, it is not pretty pretty puffy funky sparky diaries, it is office's. That year I was in situation " I AM FREAKING OUT IF I DON'T THINK AN IDEA TO DRAW!(A.K.A. situation I.A.F.O.I.I.D.T.A.I.T.D)" So I simply draw a few idea which was thought very insane about it. A year later, I stop my love story comic( You don' t to how is it, even when I read it, my skin crawls, and had goosebumps. ) during year-end holidays. I'm back at that initial I situation.

At the end of the year( Sometimes, I hate my holidays cause everything good and special always start in the end.) I look back these ideas, and draw some of them, it ends up that my friends in my secondary school love it( Don' t know it is the ideas or just the pictures.). So, thats how it born.

This chapter is originally talk about some kids made some club there call it C.A.K.A.S.S(Club Also Known As Secret Society). And they got in many trouble and get caught and get some chances to escape and continue and continue.......But! after a few months, it has become a impossibly school comics.

Facts about this part:
1. Till that day, form 3 CAKASS has seven clubs.
2. 文山and聪通 are members of Buster Ultra Society(BUS).
3. 聪通 don' t talk so much and acts as 文山 sidekick.
4.The bell has a clock on it so you may know their time table.
5. The room in the hostel is actually a copy of a taiwan drama named “花样少男少女”.
6. The crossbow is actually made of plank and hanger.
7. The man made spider monkey has no safety gears. (So do not try this at home!)
8. They live in 4th floor.
9. Many "artist" live around the school chose the school' s walls as a place to use their talents and fined money.
10. There is a number 1 on the word "先"












11. 文山almost has a crush on his clubhouse.
12. Their clubhouse really suits their club' s names, made by a double decker bus!

















13. At the back of the guy with a cap in pg 11 picture no.4, the flag and the wings are made of malaysia ringgit.











14. The cap guy named 黄孙音, he is a double agent, secret seller and also money lover.
15. The man in black was thought as a toilet by the birds.
16. Two picture at the bottom is meaningless, you may skip it.

Click to read the words clearly and the pictures in bigger form.

Chapter 1 ends, wait patiently for chapter 2.

1 comment:

Naruto_ninja said...

i've seen it like a million times